A meeting of Social Protection Focal Points took place on 17 December 2023. The meeting was Chaired by the Md. Mahmudul Hossain Khan, Secretary, Coordination & Reforms and was attended by the Focal Points and Alternative Focal Points of 39 Social Protection implementing and coordinating ministries/divisions. This was a preparatory meeting of the upcoming Central Management Committee (CMC) on Social Security to be held on 21 December 2023. The agendas of the meeting were:
- Inform the committees of the activities undertaken regarding Single Registry MIS
- Presentation on NSSS implementation progress report and CODI evaluation report
- Formation of a sub-committee on the development of adaptive social protection and formulation of a guideline
- Formulation of Go-NGO coordination committee to coordinate to coordinate social security programmes with NGOs
- Discussion on organizing national social security conference on social protection.